Enjoy coloring quick and easy Father’s Day printables that double as a personalized gift for the Rad Dad in your life!
These hand lettered Father’s Day printables were drawn in black ink for ease in printing from a home computer for the procrastinators, in addition to those that hate dealing with the fickle color printer cartridges that are so expensive! Not to mention, coloring books are all the rage right now
Instructions for Father’s Day Printables Coupon Book:
- First, coupon files available in my shop HERE. It’s a Father’s Day gift dad will love.
- Next, print out on your printer using heavier text weight or cardstock.
- Using scissors or a straight paper cutter, trim each coupon to be the same size.
- Then get out the the colored pencils, crayons, markers or paint and have the kids customize these little paper treasures that Dad is sure to redeem.
- Once they are all colored, stack them in whatever order you choose with the “Father’s Day Coupons” cover on top.
- Finally, staple the stack at the left edge.
Coupon Book Downloads available HERE