My daughter pulled me out of the Ice Age and into modern day, and got me up and running with my business Facebook page, now you can find me at Aimee Ferre Creative where I’ll show updates, photos and my daily projects! Come follow me and you’ll be the first to know of new product launches, local shows and special online sales.
These darling Mr. Potato Head-ish Dapper Daddy-O Donut printables can be found in my Etsy shop HERE and are the perfect sweet treat for Father’s Day this week! Did I mention they are so easy to create.
- Page of Daddy-O Donut printables
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Wire clippers
- Cardstock for printable tag
- 3/8″ wide coordinating ribbon (mine is from May Arts)
I’m always looking for ways to celebrate dad and since we celebrated Mom with a Crown, found HERE, we gotta be fair and celebrate Dad with a Father’s Day Tie Crown.
Remember my 17 year tie tradition using handmade or upcycled ties? You can find the idea HERE and HERE! Well, here was last year’s, it was the year of the flower beds. Be sure and check back next Monday for this year’s 2017 Father’s Day Tie post.
Here’s how you can make your own Father’s Day Tie Crown:
- 2 pieces of 11X14 chipboard seamed together with glue at the short side
- 6-7 used ties (I used both ends of the ties to get different dimensions)
- glue gun and hot glue sticks
- 1-1/2″ double fold bias tape in color of your choice, I used black
- 1-2 yards of a gold chain trim or ric rack (mine is from May Arts)
- Printable small banner “King for a Day” found in a Father’s Day kit available HERE
I lined up men’s ties and cut them to the length I wanted. These were cut at about 10″ in length. I placed them according to color combinations. Then I drew lines to show placement of the line up on the chipboard. Be sure to keep them in order when removing, not all ties are made from the exact same pattern and it might be tricky getting them back in the correct order.
And wah-la, Dad is a king for a day!
My Matt thought it was ridiculous and he won’t be wearing it to church! It’s okay, it looks great on my mantle and we can use it as a centerpiece at the table!
When I first got married, my in-laws told me the way to Matt’s heart is through his stomach. And they were on point with that advice. My guy is not a sweet tooth, but a salty one. And the tags available in my shop are for just what he craves.
Find the printables on my Etsy shop found HERE
You also get a photo greeting card print out and little extras of banners and gift tags to package all your Father’s Day gifts! Like the little cake banner and greeting card shown below.
Award Dad with these darling Champion Dad Cookie Medals this Father’s Day. You can find the hand-lettered and hand-painted darling printable in my Etsy shop HERE that will make assembling a cinch!
Materials you will need to complete video tutorial:
- Large Cookie that fits in round cheese container
- A print out of the medal rounds I created in my Etsy shop or create your own.
- Laughing Cow Cheese round box (recycled)
- Decorative cupcake wrappers
- Award starburst border, mine was created from an EK paper punch found HERE
- Small eyelet screw (If you are creating the medal)
- 1/2 yard of 2 or 3 different ribbons ranging in 1/2″ to 2″ wide
- 1 yard ribbon (to tie around neck if you are creating the medal version)
- Decorative washi tape or masking tape
- Dental Floss or Baker’s Twine
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cellophane bag to wrap cookie in (optional)